Sunday, January 31, 2016

Prisoner of Glass Review

Title: Prisoner of Glass
Author: Tempest C. Avery
Rating: 5/5

WOAH MAN
WOAH
AND WOAH
I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THAT

This book is officially on my favourites list. It was epic, it was romantic, it was overall fantastic and everyone needs to read it.

For starters, ALIENS. Everyone loves a good alien story, but when it's a story where aliens are widely known, it's not one you hear a lot. When you add to it that the main character is captured by a hunky alien soldier, it doubles my interest. When you add on the fact that people are constantly trying to murder her because she looks exactly like the princess that could fix a war, it triples my interest. But when you include the hunky alien soldier being heroic, the female protagonist not being a complete push over, and a heartbreaking cliffhanger, I'm sold for life.

I got through this entire book in one sitting, because I could not bring myself to put it down knowing that there was more to read. And to think, I was originally going to put this to the side for a while and read something else before even reading the first page. Sure, the first chapter had a slight rocky start and a few errors, but once I got into it, it was good. Almost too good. Witchcraft!

But, let's not leave out the best part and that is that you can read this book right now over on SwoonReads.com, read it, review it, and maybe help it get published, because it certainly deserves it! Have fun with the cliff hanger *prays for a book 2*

https://www.swoonreads.com/m/prisoner-of-glass/

No comments:

Post a Comment