Saturday, May 2, 2015

Talking with Trisha Leaver, Shannon Alexander, and Lisa Aldin!

Today was yet another amazing day in an amazing week. In honor of Independent Bookstore Day (AKA Indie Bookstore Day), I went to a Indie Bookstore that's 3+ hours from my house in order to see Trisha Leaver, Shannon Alexander, and Lisa Aldin! I had such a great time talking with these three wonderful authors. I was the only one in the store at the time, so I had them all to myself to talk to and ask questions. They gave me some tips on writing my book and even gave me some book recommendations. Not to mention, I got my ARC of The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver (I have a review posted below) and I bought a hardback copy of Love and Other Unknown Variables by Shannon Lee Alexander and got them both signed, so overall it was a pretty good day. I can't wait to see what they all plan to write in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment