Monday, April 6, 2015

Horns Review

Book title: Horns
Author: Joe Hill
Rating: 4.5/5

I did the wrong thing with this book and I watched the movie first, so of course I'm going to say I liked the movie more than I liked the book. This story revolves around Ig Perrish, who was accused of murdering his girlfriend, Merrin. One day, Ig gets really drunk and does a lot of bad things, when he wakes up the next morning with horns growing out of his head! Suddenly, everyone is telling Ig their deepest secrets and he uses the horns to try and find Merrin's killer. I love this story, a lot, but there was some back story in the book that we didn't really need to know about (for example Lee and his mother).

I would recommend this book to anyone that likes a good dark thriller and horror!

Next I'll be reading: 1984 by George Orwell (for school)

No comments:

Post a Comment