Sunday, April 5, 2015

Book Series Recommendation #1 - The Inheritance Cycle


Series - The Inheritance Cycle (aka The Eragon Series)
Author - Christopher Paolini
Number of books - 4
Overall rating - 5/5

The Inheritance Cycle is probably one of my favourite series that I've read. It reminds me a little bit of The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkein, because of the Elvish language in the books, but other than that, the series is incredibly unique and magical, not to mention you fall in love with the people (and dragons). In this series, you follow the main character, Eragon, who comes across a blue stone he finds in the woods while hunting and you get to see his adventure through his eyes. An adventure full of secrets, betrayal, and a whole knew world that he never knew existed in the small village he grew up in.
I also had the amazing chance to meet the author and I now possess a signed box set of all four books, so this series holds a small part of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment