Wednesday, March 4, 2015

5 books, 5 days!


Nightbird

























So, this week I decided to take a challenge called "5 books, 5 days" where you read one book for every day. On Monday I read Bloodlines by Richelle Mead, because it's been on my list for a while now and I decided this was a great time to read it. On Tuesday I decided to read Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard, which (as my review states) was one of the best decisions I could have made. Also, it is the book a group I'm in on Goodreads is reading this month, so I hit two birds with one stone. Today I read Delirium Stories: Hana, Annabel, and Raven by Lauren Oliver, which I wasn't exactly thrilled about, but it was short, so it's hard to make someone fall in love with a book in just a few short pages. Since the book for today was so short, I went ahead and started reading Legend by Marie Lu. Funny story about the Legend Trilogy, I went ahead and bought the box set, since I'd heard so many good things about it and so far I'm not as into it as I would have hoped. I do hope it gets better near the middle and the end. On Friday I'll be reading Nightbird by Alice Hoffman, which comes out on the 15th of March. I received Nightbird as an ARC (Advanced Reading Copy) in the middle of the week last week, so I added it to my challenge, because I wanted to read it before it came out, so I could review it. I'm really glad I decided to do this challenge not only because it's knocking off a few books that I've been wanting to read, but it's also shortened my TBR pile a little! Not to mention how great some of these books were!

No comments:

Post a Comment