Friday, March 8, 2019

Top 10 - Books by Female Authors


Happy International Women's Day! This year, to celebrate, I'm going to give my top 10 books written by female authors (in no particular order). Enjoy!

1. The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller

2. Traveler by L.E. DeLano

3. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

4. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

5. The Body Electric by Beth Revis

6. Legend by Marie Lu

7. Angelfall by Susan Ee

8. The Queen's Rising by Rebecca Ross

9. Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes

10. Control by Lydia Kang

All of these lovely books at one point or another (many of them continuously) have reminded me why I love to read so much. They push me forward and, to a degree, have helped me become the person I am today. These lovely ladies not only brought such wonderful books into my life, but they have also pushed me into my career of book-loving and blogging. So thank you to all of you, and many others, that inspire me to keep doing what I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment