Monday, May 18, 2015

The New Agenda Review


Title: The New Agenda
Author: Simone Pond
Rating:  5/5

Goodreads Review:
I think I might like this one more than the first book. I LOVED learning about Morray's life before and about how he became the person he is 300 years later. It's like you can't help but feel sorry for him now, because we know so much about his past. The betrayal. The loss. The time he lost! So much pressure put on someone his age. Through the entire book I just keep cheering for Morray and Sarah, because for some reason I couldn't stand Dru (I know why now). I'm so excited to get into the next book. Although now I have this weird thing where I want Ava and Morray to be together, but there's Joseph and their daughter, Grace, in the way of that, so I guess I'll just have to keep reading!

Additional Thoughts:
Seriously though, Team Morray.

Next I'll be Reading: Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl and The Mainframe by Simone Pond

No comments:

Post a Comment