Sunday, April 19, 2015

The Wrath and the Dawn (ARC) Review


Book title: The Wrath and the Dawn
Author: Renee Ahdieh
Rating: 5/5
Release Date: 5/12/2015

Goodreads Review:
This might be in my top 5 favourite books of 2015. No, scratch that. This IS in the the top THREE of my favourite books of 2015. This book is full of pain, suffering, love, passion, and plot twists all around. This book is one of those books that characters you hated in the beginning, you will love by the end and characters you loved in the beginning, you will hate by the end. The Wrath and the Dawn is a whirlpool of amazing characters and wonderous places that make you want to start reading and then not stop until you are finished. I have only two problems with this book. 1) I despise names that I know I've pronounced incorrectly (either that or it just comes out as asfghjk) 2) The next book isn't in my hands right now. 

Additional Thoughts:
I absolutely loved this book, the main character Shahrzad is quick-tongued and amusing, which making her likable instantly. Khalid...I felt sorry for him, actually. I think I knew that somehow or another I knew that he was a victim and he's just so young with so much responsibility and blood on his hands that I just couldn't help but pity him. Not to mention that once they get used to each other, he is so cute with Shahrzad. I recommend this book to literally everyone, I love it so much and I can't wait to get a hold of the next one!

Next I'll be Reading:
Compendium by Alia Luria
The New Agenda by Simone Pond
Lord of the Flies by William Golding 

No comments:

Post a Comment