Friday, April 27, 2018

Books to Read After Watching "Infinity War"

I don't know about you guys, but Avengers: Infinity War definitely took a toll on me this weekend. So here are a few books that might help you get through the year until the next one! I'm sure there's a ton that I left out, but these were the ones that just really stuck out to me.  Some of them are symbolic/similar to each subcategory's storyline (might seem a little obscure, but it's there!)

I know I left a few out (Black Panther, Spiderman, etc.), but this is what I could do!

Hope these help keep the tears at bay!

If You Love Guardians of the Galaxy

Amid Stars and Darkness by Chani Lynn Feener
Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
Alienated by Melissa Landers
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
Starflight by Melissa Landers

If You Love Doctor Strange

Traveler by L.E. DeLano
Magyk by Angie Sage
The Novice by Taran Matharu

If You Love Captain America

With Malice by Eileen Cook
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken

If You Love Iron Man

The Body Electric by Beth Revis
The Eye of Minds by James Dashner
Cinder by Marissa Meyer

If You Love Thor

Between the Blade and the Heart by Amanda Hocking
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke 
The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan 

No comments:

Post a Comment