Sunday, September 13, 2015

Bookish Question Sunday - 1st Edition

I've been thinking recently that my blog lacks things that aren't only review related, so I thought I'd start answering some bookish questions that I've seen floating around the book world!

1) What are you currently reading?

  • For school, I am reading Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Johnathan Safran Foer. Personally, I am reading The Mainframe by Simone Pond, The Gap of Time by Jeanette Winterson, and To Nowhere by C.E. Wilson.
2) Physical books or e-books?
  • I don't like to make a fuss about the distinction, but, I can't deny that I try to read all of my physical copies before reading my Nook books. I like to read physical books, because for some reason I just feel more comfortable with them.
3) Top 3 books of the year so far?
  • The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
  • A Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman
  • The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker

No comments:

Post a Comment