Monday, May 25, 2015

The Iron Trial Review



Title: The Iron Trial
Authors: Holly Black and Cassandra Clare
Rating: 5/5

Goodreads Review:
This book was interesting. It was interesting in the sense that I'm not entirely sure how it managed to fool me not once, but like 3 or 4 times. Without spoilers, let me just give a list of the things you think you'll know, but really you didn't.

1. The antagonist for the first book
2. The antagonist for the series
3. The protagonist for everyone

That's just a few things that left me silently laughing to myself in shock like a crazy person. My point is, this is a great book for younger, middle school, early high school readers that want some humour at times! The main character isn't perfect, which I think can teach kids (and adults) that they don't have to be the smartest, fastest, prettiest, or the healthiest to make a change and be a hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment