Sunday, April 5, 2015

The Secrets We Keep (ARC) Review


To be released - April 28, 2015

The following review was originally posted on my Goodreads account, which can be found on the sidebar.

"When I first picked up this book, I thought the premise of it was very unique and something I'd never really heard about before, but since it wasn't in my normal reading genres, I was a little skeptical that I would get bored with it. Gosh was I wrong. This book wasn't even all that fast paced, but it was just so...intense and it kept me guessing. I mean, clearly she was going to come clean sooner or later about who she really was, but the reactions of the people around her are what kept me so interested."

Overall, this was a great book that I would recommend to people who don't particularly like fantasy, but like a little suspense and mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment