Thursday, April 9, 2015

Exciting Inheritance Cycle Recent News!


Read blog post by Christopher Paolini himself --> https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_posts/8179589-april-2015-the-sci-fi-book-music-q-as-and-more?ref=ru_lihp_up_abp_0_mclk

It's a well known fact that I love the Inheritance Cycle. I remember first coming across the first book, Eragon, in my school library. I didn't pick it up the first time I saw it, but somehow or another it ended up in my possession. I was so fascinated by Eragon and his little blue stone that I couldn't wait before getting my hands on the second book. After reading the third book, I was so upset, because I (not being the resourceful book-lover I am today) had thought the series was over. Of course, I soon found out I was wrong, because about 2 or 3 years later Inheritance came out. When I finished Inheritance, I completely lost it, I slipped into a form of depression and I couldn't bear to think it was over. Instantly after finishing, I went on Christopher Paolini's website and I was looking at his tour times. I realized he was going to be in my area soon and that I might be able to go. I asked my parents, who replied that we might be able to go. Eventually I forgot about it and went about my life. Then came a weekend when I was going with my best friend, her mom, and my mom for a trip to what I like to refer to 'the big city' but really it's just Indianapolis, Indiana, which is slightly less impressive. They told us when we got there that we would be going to the signing and after a wash of happiness I realized that I didn't have my books with me to get signed. My mother then presented me with a box set of all four books!
The signing was one of those shining moments in my life that I'll probably never forget, but it didn't change the fact that the series was over and I would never get to read about those amazing characters ever again. Of course, I had heard rumors about a 5th book, but I never really believed it until I saw this blog post.
It's official there will be another book in the Inheritance Cycle. We don't know when, but it's going to be a continuation of the story. Sorry if this doesn't interest anyone else as much as this interests me, but I felt like sharing a little bit. I'll try and keep this story updated if I hear anymore information! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment