Sunday, April 12, 2015

Book Series Recommendation #8 - The Hemlock Trilogy


Series - The Hemlock Trilogy
Author - Kathleen Peacock
Number of books - 3
Overall rating - 4/5 as of book 2 (I haven't read the last)

NOTE: The books above are in the wrong order, the correct order is: Hemlock, Thornhill, Willowgrove

First off, I have not read the final book, therefore I don't think I can properly put the series into words. Also, it's been a long while since I read the first two, so I'm not how well I'll be able to talk about the characters. However, I can say that this is a very fast paced and suspenseful series that, I think, isn't easy to guess what happens next. The reason for the 4/5 rating is because it can be uninteresting at some points and the first book was a little confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment