Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Book Series Recommendation #10 - The Beyonders Trilogy


Series - The Beyonders Trilogy
Author - Brandon Mull
Number of books - 3
Overall rating - 3.5/5

I loved the Beyonders when the first book came out, but I'll be honest, I had to restart the second book about four times before I could finally get through it. However, once I finished, I instantly went onto the third book and it was much better. After finishing the last book, I was so sad, because it seems like it could be continued, so I really hope there will be more about the Beyonders coming soon! I recommend this trilogy for people that are willing to read a lot of slow boring parts. I know that this review might make it seem like this series is really boring and not worth it, but once you get past the boring parts, it's really great!

No comments:

Post a Comment