Sunday, May 3, 2015

My Concerns on Writing

If anyone has any advise, please do not hesitate to send me an email or some kind of message, because I am genuinely concerned about this!

1. I won't have enough to write

This is my main concern. My goal here is to write a book and be published, but in order for that to be achieved, I need enough to write.  What if I can't get my thoughts to form a good story? What if I only end up writing enough for a small 50-100 page book? I only have 10k words right now and 4 chapters written. So far, I have 10 chapters outlined, by that standard, I should only have about 20.3k or so words written by that point and my goal is 50k or higher! Much anxiety.

2. No one will like my story.

Of course, not everyone will like it, but it still bothers me!

3. My writing isn't good.

4. My characters are uninteresting

5. I have a normal, so-so plot that's been over-used

6. I have insta-love

I'm not saying I have all of these, but I'm concerned that I do/might. Such a struggle and it all really worries me, so thank you for listening to my small rant/list of concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment